All returns & exchanges must be requested within 30 days of the date the package was delivered. For return/exchange,Order must be in brand new condition as received, with the original box they came with without any tape or marks on the box. If the Order are defective after being worn, then please contact the manufacturer to get a replacement.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase within the (30) days, you may return it and get your money back.
30 Day Return/Exchange Policy
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your product, you may return most items for a refund or exchange for another product within 30 days from the shipping date of the item. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is required to return any product. 00 In an effort to process your refund or exchange more quickly, please be as detailed as possible about the reason for your return. All products being returned should be shipped pre-paid insured via UPS, FedEx, or similar, as these items are considered in your possession until received by us. RMAs are only valid for 14 days after the issue date. ITEMS RECEIVED WITHOUT A VALID RMA WILL BE REFUSED!
When Do We Charge Restock Fees?
Unfortunately, due to the time and expense involved inspecting and processing a return, all returned non-defective merchandise is subject to restocking fees, regardless of condition, as outlined below:
- Products returned UNOPENED in new condition will be charged a nominal 10% restocking fee.
- Products returned opened, but complete and in like-new condition will be charged a nominal 15% restocking fee.
- Products that have been rack mounted or that show signs of minor wear or tear and cannot be resold as new, will be charged a minimum 20% restocking fee.
- Products that look used, show signs of major wear or tear, are damaged due to misuse, are returned without ALL original contents and packaging, packaged in a manner that causes damage during transit, with the return address or other writing on the product box, or with the product box taped closed with duct tape, will be charged a minimum 25% restocking fee, as determined by our cost of replacing the missing items including a processing fee for this labor-intensive process. We also reserve the right to refuse your return.
Most products we ship are double-boxed to protect your investment and to preserve the cosmetics of the original display packaging. If returning a product, even if declared defective, pack the product in its product box and then into another box in a similar fashion to the way it arrived, along with all original packaging (inner and outer), blank warranty cards, manuals, accessories, and anything else you received.
What If I Am Returning A Defective Product?
Receiving a defective product is an unfortunate occurrence, but it does occasionally happen. When contacting us, a technician may ask you to help troubleshoot to confirm the issue. If we cannot find a remedy, we will then issue an RMA along with a call tag for products shipped domestically, whenever possible, to retrieve the defective product.
Who Pays For Original And Return Shipping?
- If you return a non-defective product for any reason, you are credited for the purchase price of the product (less any applicable restock fees,) but you are responsible for return shipping on the product. We also do not credit any original shipping charges we incurred to deliver the product to you.
- If the return results from the receipt of damaged or defective product, or if we deem that we sent you the item in error, we will issue a call tag to have your item sent back to us, and pay to send you a replacement – via standard ground delivery. You may upgrade your shipping option for the difference if you feel it necessary to do so. Lost call tags are able to be re-issued for a nominal $5 fee per call tag. Often, we are able to issue a factory-fresh product in advance (pending an approval) to get you back up and running as soon as possible. Advance replacements are at the sole discretion of Planet DJ’s Returns Dep’t. Please ask for details.
- If an item is returned as defective, and it is later deemed non-defective upon its arrival, then it is declared as a non-defective return and all policies regarding non-defective returns shall apply, including the back-charge of any call tag and/or return shipping.
How Do Returns And Exchanges Affect Special Offers?
Qualifying items on qualifying orders that are later returned and/or exchanged will be returned or exchanged at the sale price less the shipping/handling charges we incurred to deliver those items to you. If the returned/exchanged items bring the merchandise total of your order to less than the qualifying order amount, excluding taxes, the items will be returned or exchanged at the sale price less the shipping/handling charges we incurred to deliver all items on the order. To clarify, the terms and conditions of our Free Shipping Offer state that we shall assume certain shipping costs ONLY if you decide to keep your order, but not in the event of a return, and that the shipping costs will be deducted from any credit or refund.
Planet DJ does not pay for or reimburse ANY shipping costs on international orders. In the event you wish to exchange a defective or non-defective product, we will accommodate the exchange, however ALL shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Exceptions To Our Return/Exchange Policy
While we maintain one of the most liberal return policies in the industry, there are certain items that simply cannot be returned or exchanged for very specific reasons. Products that meet any of the following criteria can only be returned for replacement if they are defective or damaged in transit:
- Books (and any other printed materials), Videotapes, CDs, DVDs, Vinyl, Sample Libraries, Style Disks, Sound Expansion Boards, Sound Cards, and Software (which may also include hardware bundled with software) cannot be returned due to copyright law.
- Cassettes, open reel tape, DAT tape, CD-R, CD-RW, MiniDisc, FlashROM, or any other media cannot be returned due to the possibility that they could be used.
- Fluids (ie. fog, haze, bubble, snow, foam, etc.), Cleaning Supplies, and Care Products cannot be returned once opened because their contents may have been compromised.
- Personal items (ie. Microphones, Ear Plugs, In-Ear Monitors, Talk Boxes, etc.) and any other items that touch your mouth, nose, or inner ear cannot be returned once opened due to health and sanitary reasons. (Essentially, any item you wouldn’t want to purchase if you knew that someone else had used them.)
- All accessories and replacement parts (including crossfaders, power supplies, lamps and bulbs, electrical parts, cartridges and styli, slipmats, raw frame speakers and diaphragms, bulk cable, carpeting, gobos, clothing and apparel, knobs, any any other item deemed a replacement part by Planet DJ) cannot be returned due to the possibility that they could be used.
- Analog and digital recording gear (e.g. ADATS, hard-disk recorders, etc) or CD duplicators that show wear or significant usage time may be refused or result in a restocking fee.
- Items which would not normally be stocked (ie. Discontinued products, Closeouts, Clearance items, Used products, etc.) cannot be returned unless defective.
- Special Order items are 100% guaranteed to be free of defects by the manufacturer. Since these items are specifically ordered for you, they cannot be returned. For any problems with a special order item, please contact the manufacturer directly.
- Gift certificates cannot be returned.
While we try our best to be as accommodating as we can, these exceptions are necessary. Once our warehouse receives the returned merchandise, a refund or exchange is typically processed within 1-3 business days (Monday through Friday). Processing time may vary depending on daily return volume. Processing time may exceed 3 business days during January, due to holiday season returns.
If you are returning an item because you think you found it somewhere for less… WAIT! We’ve done the research for you! We’ve made sure we have the lowest prices, so you don’t have to spend countless hours comparing us with everyone else. But if you ever do come across a lower advertised price for the same exact product by a US authorized dealer for in-stock items within 30 days of your purchase… LET US KNOW! We’ll find out how they did it… and try to do it for you as well.